Scott is a keynote speaker for corporate and industry events around the world. He speaks to audiences from a hundred to a few thousand people, and his industry knowledge and passion are woven together for an insightful and engaging speech.
- The role of leadership and culture in marketing strategy
- Customer service / customer experience
- Corporate social media perspectives from a practitioner
- Storytelling, humanization and strategy
- The broken promise of social media
- Storytelling in the age of the service economy
- Digital crisis communication and your brand's reputation
- Disrupting the status quo of communications and marketing
Of course, we'd be happy to develop additional subject matter in collaboration with your team if you wish.
This is your chance to hear from someone who was behind a major brand for six years and has lived to tell about it! It's an amalgam of insights from the curator of the much-lauded This Week in Digital newsletter. Scott is a senior executive who has worked with C-level executives and understands what they need to hear. If you'd like to book Scott for one of your events, please get in touch.
Sample speaking events:
- Content Marketing World
- New Media Expo
- Vision Critical Customer Summit
- Campus Party (Sao Paulo)
- Social Media Week (New York and Los Angeles)
- rethink (Oslo)
- PR and Social Media Summit (Amsterdam)
- Social Media Matters (Hong Kong)
- Masco Digital Marketing Summit
- Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Walmart Marketing Summit
- Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce
Critical AcclaimWhen Scott speaks, people listen.
|From the Dreamforce '12 command center|
@scottmonty that was the most insightful and tangible #df12 talk I've yet seen. Thanks for sharing. #marketingcloud— Ryan F Casey (@printspotting) September 20, 2012
What an amazing presentation, very entertaining as well as informing! @ScottMonty #nmx #FordNMX pic.twitter.com/2Lt70x6q— Luis Aguilar (@Luaggz) January 7, 2013
@ScottMonty has made me want to buy a #ford car, follow a puppets FB page and find out what Fox's say all in the space of 20 minutes #smmhk— Localiizsmm (@Localiizsmm) September 10, 2013