In the infographic below, you'll discover the following:
- Top 10 blogs by traffic
- The spread of pro, part-time, hobbyist and self-employed bloggers
- Breakdown of their age and demographic data
- How often they post
- What languages are most prominent (hint: English is now ranked #2 as the most prominent language of blogs. See if you can guess what #1 is.)
- Revenue earned by bloggers
- Geographic distribution of blogs within the U.S.
Typically, this is a function that was handled by Technorati. It would seem that their report is still a few weeks away. You can check out the archived posts for the State of the Blogsophere in 2009, 2008, 2007 and earlier. But it leads to the question: whatever happened to the prominence of Technorati? It's a question that's been asked before.
In the meantime, enjoy the eye candy. Other great infographics are available from BlogHerald here. If you have any observations or insights, I'd be glad to hear about them below.
Image credit: InfoGraphicsLab.com