Out of the nearly 60 interviews, he selected the top 12 based on the following qualities: creativity, originality, depth and relevance. If you haven't had the time to read my interview with Rohit, here are the questions that I asked him:
- Why a book? Why now? After all, the lightning speed with which our industry is evolving would seem to preclude anything with a 8-month lead time.
- What would you say to someone who requested, "Teach me to be authentic." (That's not a joke. Someone asked me that once.)
- Who designed the dust jacket, and why is the one on your blog & Facebook group different from the one on Amazon? Which is the "real" version?
- When you think about yourself, what do you consider yourself first: author? speaker? marketer? guru? blogger? something else? Why?
- American Idol: which are you - Simon, Randy or Paula?
And if you'd like to see how he responded, the entire interview is here.
Now, here's where I could use your help: if you could vote for my interview (or, in all fairness for the one you really like the most), I'd really appreciate it. You can vote here AND here (if you go to both links, you can vote for me twice!).
Post a Comment