In addition to his blog, Steve has written an ebook - styled in the cool and classic Apple look & feel that we've all come to expect - in which he outlines the five marketing secrets that have catapulted Apple to success. Well, they're not so much secrets as astute observations based on everything that Apple has done right.
Each one deserves to be read through in its entirety, but the summary is as follows:
- Don't Sell Products. People buy what other people have
- Never Be the First to Market. Make something good better
- Empower Early Adopters. Help your customers help you
- Make Your Message Memorable. Boil your idea down to its syrupy goodness
- Go One Step Further. Surprise and delight your customers
Post a Comment