It was presented as a Q&A, with the questions as follows:
- Is social networking something advertisers can ignore?
- Is social networking a fad or an enduring behavior?
- Are the social networks safe places for advertisers?
- The "secret sauce" in MySpace is the respect for users
- The key to polite behavior is the balance between intimacy and intrusiveness.
- Intrusiveness in the wrong context creates negative effect towards brand.
- How do advertisers deal with the social networking environment?
Fact: This year, $280M will be spent on social networking sites, mostly creating profiles.
Post a Comment