Experience. Confidence. Trust.
We're just as tired of the term "guru" as you are. Most self-appointed experts have little to no experience inside of a brand. And frankly, the mantle of "expert" is one that is granted by peers, not self-styled. Nor will you find the Brain+Trust Partners team's Twitter bio littered with hashtags, because that's not the language that you or executives like you speak. You need assurances that a partner understands your business challenges and can offer you the insight and direction that will work.
Our experience is broad and deep, and Brain+Trust Partners and Brain+Trust Advisors cover business strategy, marketing, communications, customer experience, customer service, mobile, digital, social, and advanced technologies, as well as automotive, financial services, healthcare, and media sectors. Our founders have a century of business experience among them — building strategies, enabling transformations while changing models and driving business results.
Consulting / Advisory ServicesYou've identified a gap in your business and you need some additional perspective on how to bring it to the goal line. Scott can provide ongoing counsel as well as one-off projects to help you achieve your goals. Some examples:
1. Strategy DevelopmentYou need a strategy - or maybe you already have a strategy, but it needs tweaking. Scott can work with you and your team to ensure that the essentials are there, that your business goals are being addressed, that you're considering the right platforms and the right audiences, and can help you put it all together. Using a vast knowledge of industry knowledge and research, we'll be able to help ensure that you've got a strategy that works.
2. Product LaunchYou've got a new product that you're preparing for the market and you want to get the most mileage. Scott can help by developing a plan with you that is creative, bold and worthy of note. While your team will be responsible for executing the plan, we'll make sure that it has all of the elements that are there and coach you throughout.
3. Executive CommunicationsExecutives are not digital natives. And while many of them understand that digital is important, they don't always speak the same language. Scott's time at a Fortune 10 company meant that he was shoulder-to-shoulder with C-level executives and helped them to understand, adapt to and incorporate digital thinking in their professional or personal lives.
3. Influencer ManagementWe believe in three layers of influence: fans, advocates and influencers. Each is unique and needs to be treated appropriately. Scott has particular expertise in advocates and influencers - from the perspective of content development, CRM and influencer relations. His experience in working with influencers on behalf of big brands is significant and can help you put together an effective plan to collaborate with the third parties who have the trust of wide audiences.
4. Digital TransformationThe impact of social and digital media is being felt beyond the marketing or communications departments. We're in an era of social business, where multiple departments, from legal to IT to human resources to customer service, all have a stake in the matter. Scott - who is #1 on The Economist's list of social business executives - masterminded Ford's One Social vision. If you need to harness the true power of social, it's time to develop a digital transformation plan with Scott.
5. Crisis CommunicationsIn the past, businesses had the luxury of time as a crisis developed, when they could assess the situation, gather the appropriate personnel and control the message. Those days are long gone as information now moves at the speed of tweets. Having been on the front line of digital hand-to-hand combat in the last decade, Scott can help you defend your brand's reputation in the time of need - and more importantly, before a crisis hits.
6. Brand StorytellingWhile the phrase does get bandied about quite a bit, the fact is that humans thrive on stories. We always have. How can your brand go from message transmitter to true storyteller? Scott will help outline some of the essentials for you as you make the emotional connection between your brand / products and your audiences.
7. New Business PitchesFor agencies who are pitching business to a Fortune 100 brand, it's worth having an insider's track of what's expected, what's acceptable and how to develop some ideas that will blow them out of the water. Scott has been on both sides of the pitch table and has been instrumental in closing new business in his agency experience. If you need some additional brainpower and perspective to give you a leg up against the competition, Scott would be delighted to assist.
If you think these services sound like anything that you might need, or if you have some other ideas that you'd like to kick around, please get in touch today.
If you'd like Scott to give a talk at one of your events or a seminar to your team, please check out the Speaking page.