Marketing for a small business is hard. Not only do you have to be proficient at every traditional practice (outdoor, email, direct, event, print, digital, etc.) but now you're expected to put social on top of that as well.
The good news is there are some basic blocking and tackling moves that can make your job a little easier that should encompass any platform that you decide to embrace. This infographic outlines five small business tips that can make it easier to reach your marketing goals.
Take note of these five areas and pay special attention to how they each tie specifically to a customer need or want. If you're thinking like your customers, you're more likely to be successful at each and every one of these elements.
Here they are via text:
- Get their email. And make sure you give them a reason to sign up.
- Ask for reviews. Over 20% of reviews have local intent.
- Give back. Find a local cause that you can get behind.
- Change it up. Rotate your message or your creative.
- Learn from your customers. They're smarter than you are about what they want.
Are there any other tips that you've picked up along the way?