I'm picking up on a hilarious post from Kevin Dugan called What Would Jesus Twitter?
I thought this would be a perfect opportunity for a Twittermeme. I'm calling it "What Would __ Twitter?" Pick someone - a celebrity, a historical figure, a real person (another Twitterer?), or some other persona and fill in the blank. Then Twitter me or blog about it. I'll start:
What would Sherlock Holmes Twitter?
10. Eliminating the impossible.
9. Dog doing nothing in the night-time.
8. Ahh! 7% solution, I love you!
7. Bum Rush Professor Moriarty on May 4th
6. @Mycroft: Can I use my Blackberry in the Diogenes Club?
5. Just once, I wish Watson would write about my softer side.
4. L: 221B Baker Street, London
3. Chasing hound of the Baskervilles. Hard to run & Twitter
2. @IreneAdler, you'll always be the woman to me
1. I hate this hat.
I'm tagging Armano, Verdino, Gavin, Bryper and Jaffe.
And if you haven't checked it out yet take a look at TwitterPoetry that Gavin Heaton established.